Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just sold!


I just sold this house at 2591 Snowtip Lane. It is a new home built by Dominion. If you are interested in a newer home or in an area where there are a lot of new homes, I would recommend contacting a builder. Dominion offers great prices plus gives buyers 6% of the purchase price to use toward closing costs and to lower their interest rate. With these points my buyer was able to get a 30 year fixed rate loan at a 4% interest rate! You can't beat that. Congratulations, Mark! I hope you enjoy your home for many years to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a cute home.

I wish it had was a basement for the furnace and hot water heater. I'm constantly adjusting the volume on the TV. C'est la vie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the mortgage payment is only slightly higher than the rent I was paying on a two bedroom apartment.

The rate is great! Call Karen and house search! The prices of houses have went down and the rates are the best ever.