Tuesday, February 10, 2009

E-Pro


Hello Readers,

I am now officially an E-Pro! It is a designation from the National Association of Realtors that proves that I am savvy with e-mail, websites, Internet marketing, social networking, e-groups, blogging, smart phones, laptops, digital cameras, u-fax, etc. The Internet and e-marketing are the way of the future as more and more consumers look online for on-demand information rather than interruptions of irrelevant commercials during their favorite TV shows. Plus, consumers are turning toward their social networks for recommendations about products or services rather than blindly purchasing something off the shelf. That's why I present this blog to you so you can be educated consumers.
By the way, check out the links and mortgage calculator I added in the left column. I hope you find these helpful!


Your favorite E-Pro,

Karen

No comments: