Thursday, January 8, 2009

Columbus Real Estate Investor's Association

Last night I went to the Columbus Real Estate Investor's Association. I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some investors and learn more about investing. Of course I knew some of the basics already, but they taught some really creative buying and financing techniques that I hadn't thought of. The guest speaker, Wendy Patton had some good points on how to help sellers who need to sell quickly (perhaps from having two homes) and buyers who wouldn't otherwise be able to qualify for a loan. The association really helps to teach investors new techniques and offers a great opportunity to share ideas with fellow investors and learn from each other. If you are thinking about investing in real estate, I would recommend it. Their website is http://www.columbusreia.com/. Don't forget about the Realtor who sent you there! :-)

No comments: